Think you’ve got it takes to succeed in sales? Do you really have the grit and determination to hit your quota time and again?
In the latest CPSA Sales Hacks interview, we look at discipline and how being staunchly focused on one’s KPIs can separate you from the pack.
* Why discipline is the single most important characteristic that separates average salespeople from great sales pros
* How can sales pros develop a daily work routine which maximizes focus on developing a pipeline and achieving quota?
* How much of one’s day should support the sales efforts of the wider company brand
* The key components of a disciplined sales approach
* Practical tips to block out unnecessary distractions
* The ‘interruption log’ and how it helps keep you focused on sales and customer service? * Why real estate is one of the best options for those looking to make money and what are some of the unique qualities needed to get ahead in property sales
More About Tom Hopkins
To be competitive in today’s challenging marketplace, companies and organisations turn to Tom Hopkins for selling skills training. By the time Tom turned 27, he was a millionaire salesperson in real estate. He set records that remained unbroken until this century.